Day 111 - Mr. Krabs & Scrappy Awesomeness

As much as I detest the show SpongeBob, the kids love it. Especially Liam. I don't get the attraction, but he loves the dumb show. And it's really hard to turn the channel when the boys are FINALLY quiet. And the last couple days I needed the peace so I could scrap (which I'll be sharing at the end).

So today's photo was a cute little picture Liam drew of the crab character from SpongeBob - Mr. Krabs.



And now my layouts! First was one with an older kit from Yari. I loved the kit when I saw it released, and now that she's rereleasing it at Sweet Shoppe - I knew that now was the time to finally play with it! And what a great kit! Such fun ellies - I love the page I got from it!


Full credits can be found by clicking on the image!

And the other one is a new travel kit from Kristin. I am in love with the colors. And the kit has a more mature feel to it, so I love that too. I did up another page of our move to New Mexico. I just love it!!


Full credits can be found by clicking on the image!

Comments