Day 84 - Girls Day Out

Since the boys got to have their guy time, they promised us girls we could have our own day. And today was that day!! Me & Jess headed to Las Cruces - kid free! - and spent the day shopping around.

We hit up a flea market and a few other places. And we also landed at my favoritest clothing store: Kohls! I just LOVE this store!! One of these days (especially after I lose more weight) I hope to just go on a major shopping spree and fill my closet with the awesomeness from Kohls! Jess ended up getting thee cutest dress ever - she looked fantastic in it!! And I broke down and finally got some jeans that actually fit (I wanted to lose more weight first, but the only pants I have the fit are just TOO big! Not that I'm complaining, lol).

I grabbed this pic as we were leaving - not necessarily for this blog (though it totally works) but to show Tom where we were (spending money, lol).


Comments