Day 62 - Still Chugging Along

So by now, I had hoped to reveal my start weight in THIS post. That would have meant that I had lost 20lbs. I'm a little bummed that I haven't hit that mark yet, but I'm not giving up. I seriously think that I slimmed down more than lost weight, you know. Cuz I started Jillian's 30 Day Shred in February. No way did I do it every day, but I did do it a few days every week. I worked hard and even made it (and survived, lol) level 2!! I read one blog that made me think I would die on level 2, lol - but nope, I was fine! But I never really lost weight. I have a 5lb "area" where I fluctuate. But I never dipped below a certain amount all month.

BUT! I will not give up! I will keep going. My weights are always near - either on my desk, or on the TV. So it's a constant reminder that I'm still working out - and I'm still working on things! By God I will keep losing weight! I will stay healthy! I will like myself better, dang it!! :)

Comments