Day 82 - My Irish Bear

I'm a huge fan of all things Celtic. Irish & Scottish are pretty much the same thing in my book (I know they're not - so don't get your pannies in a twist!!! I'm just saying - I love both equally!!). Anyhoo - around St. Patty's Day - all sorts of adorable Irish stuff come out for sale. And every year, I collect anything that catches my eye.

Last year - I grabbed this adorable little guy. I decided to grab a picture of him for today's pic because (honestly) nothing else happened today that I felt like photographing, lol :P



That is my randomly miscellaneous shelf, lol. Behind the Irish bear -- to the right is a castle figurine I found at Value Village. To the left is a ocean cross thing that has the last part of "Footprints In The Sand" on it. And you can just make out the white pole of a mini wind turbine just behind the bear :)

Random, right?!? lol :)


Oh and I have another layout to share. Julie is doing an American series. So far - she's just done one kit. She did the farming type kit (and if it does well - she'll do the rest! I hope it sells well!!). But this turned out fantastic! I was gonna do a John Deere layout (the colors in this kit are perfect) but these photo called out to me more - so I scrapped them instead:


Full credits can be found by clicking on the image!

Comments

  1. There's a chance you're qualified for a new government sponsored solar rebate program.
    Click here to discover if you are qualified now!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment