Day 61 - Hello March!!

Well it's time for month three on this here blog! Yay for me still going (though I am behind on posting, but at least I'm still doing it! LOL).

Today I began some of the deep cleaning I've been working on. We have some friends coming over, and I'm determined to have the ENTIRE house SPOTLESS (or at least tolerably organized, lol). One project was washing the slip cover on the couch. I was a little nervous since I've never taken it off before, but I figured that if I broke it somehow - then we'd just buy a new couch, lmao :P

After getting it all off (the white was weird cuz I'm just so used to having a red couch now, and not the white that's underneath) - but after it was all off, Liam was obsessed with it, lol. He thought it was so cool that everything was off of it, and he had a good time helping me :)

Today's photo is a quick cell pic of it all. I haven't got a clue why I didn't snap a pic on my camera, so I apologize for the blurry/crappiness of it all :)

Comments