Day 17 - Mr. Arteest

So yesterday, Connor went back to school after having Monday off. It was back to quiet days of just me & Liam. However, at one point - it was too quiet. You know the quiet: the one that says whatever I find around the corner won't be to my liking.

Well luckily, Liam only got into his brothers blank notebook. Usually when that kind of silence permeates the house, I'll find he's drinking my french vanilla creamer or coloring the fridge with his permanent marker drawings (both of which has happened). So finding him making me little snowmen on a handful of torn out notebook pages was fine by me and totally photo worthy :)



And now I'm gonna finally share the layout I had planned to share yesterday. Kristin Cronin-Barrow (one of the designers I create layouts for) released an adorable house cleaning kit. I mean - it's so full of elements, I was a little overwhelmed at first! But me? Housecleaning? As if!! Ugh - I'm so not Suzy Homemaker....and that's where I ended up going with my layout, lol. My journaling is all about how UN-house-wifey I am, lol :)


Full credits can be found by clicking on the image!

And that's it! I need to go and do today's photo so I can officially be caught up :)
XOXO! ~Jen

Comments

  1. Lol i know what you mean anytime theres kids in the house if it goes quiet then there trouble brewing lol Love the LO your title work is fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, my son likes to use permanent marker on the glass door, and rearrange the food in the fridge. Love your layout.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment