Day 13 - Let's Go Bowling

Ahh - the infamous Friday the 13th. So how was your day? Did it live up to the hype of unlucky? Or was it just another day - no different than the rest?

For us, it was just another day. I think I only realized once that it was the dreaded Friday the 13th. I pretty much just same hmmm, and then forgot about it till Saturday, lol. We actually had a pretty awesome day. I'd been itching to go bowling, and that's just what we did!

The kids had a BLAST! Both boys played - and they both did really well. Of course - they did have the bumpers up, but I won't hold that against them, lol. Liam never got any spares, though he did come super close. He got down to one pin more than once. Connor didn't get any strikes, but he did get a handful of spares. Which is what today's photo was - I loved Connor's reaction when he got a spare! I believe this is the 3rd one he got (and notice - still just as excited as if it were his first, lol).



And because I had so much fun taking photos, I thought I'd share a couple more of my faves :)



That lovely top pic of the 3 of them - I couldn't tell you what I said to make them do that. Something about showing me that they're having fun, lol. I guess that meant screaming :) The photo beside it was Liam knocking down all but one pin. He said a bunch of times "Oh, Almost!!" lol -- I'm pretty sure he was saying that there :) The lower photo is another one of Connor's spares - still very stoked, and still screaming (like a girl as his dad would say, lol). And the last one is just a cute one of Liam. Every time he turned around, I would try to get different expressions - but the moment he saw the camera, he'd pose, lol. That was one of those shots :P

Okay - that's it! It's almost 3am and I'm tired. I was gonna get today's photo up, but I need to get some sleep. We have a busy day tomorrow!! See you then!
~Jen

Comments

  1. wow you are scaring me. i havent been bowling in years and i just told marc two nights ago, "when i we get paid we should take taylor bowling, i bet he'd love it!" so funny. i LOVE LOVE LOVE that pic of liam, Top right corner of collage. so stinking cute! and wtg connor, sounds like he did very well

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment